Thanks to those who gave critique to my earlier model. It was partly things I had totally missed and some details that I already knew was supposed to be added at a later time.
Anyhow, this is a better version of the AK47 but it is still (not in a long way) completed.
Still a few details that needs to be added but overall I am very happy with the result.
I have a few notes I wrote down while working on this and they might prove helpful to others, I will upload them here later. Now I need to sleep :)
W.I.P. I’ve modelled a grenade and tried to keep the polycount down to a minimum BUT I wanted it to be viewable from a very close distance.
I should have given the squares a little bit more depth but overall I think its ok.
A low-poly house which can be used in a game engine. It is rendered with ambient occlusion. I strictly followed a tutorial, something I usually dont do, but it really proved to be useful due to all the new techniques I learned. In the near future I will try to create a whole block!
A first render of my physical sun and sky project for school.
I realize the grass doesnt look too realistic but Im now going to play around with the picture in photoshop and see what I can do with it as far as realism and effects.